The MV-R 44mm wastegate is more compact than any current 44 or 46mm wastegate on the market. You get two top air ports and three bottom air ports for easy install. This unit is a direct bolt on for the V44.
High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator
Made in the USA.
Included with every Tial MV-R:
- MV-R Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 AN removable water fittings
- MV-R Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- Extra actuator springs