Evo X & RalliArt
2116 Stonington Ave, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Let's Stay In Touch
Evo X & RalliArt
Electronics & Gauges
Engine Management - FuelTech Gear Controller
- 16x2 characters OLED display and buttons that allow programming directly on the unit. No computer needed
- Active traction control by wheel speed (compatible only with FT300, FT350 and FT400)
- Retards ignition timing to control power on the wheels and cuts ignition on extreme situations
- Full throttle gear change with no clutch use, keeping constant torque and reducing time under no acceleration (power-shift function)*
- Individual gear cut time per shift
- Compatible with stock shift levers (contact us to check compatibility prior to acquisition)
- Power shift function can only be used on dog engagement gearboxes
- Ignition cut gear change feature can be used with any aftermarket EFI brand that has 2 step limiter input.
*for active traction control feature, it is required to be used with any of the FuelTech FT300, FT350, FT400, or FT500 EFI.
- Two step and clutch signal input
- Line Lock solenoid direct drive (no relay required)
- Strain Gage sensor gain adjustments - Help keeping car “on track"
- Highly increases clutch life - High slippage clutch flow control valve compatible
- Reduces gearbox damage and increases dog engagement life
- Keeps constant torque allowing higher boost pressure
- Only compatible with dog engagement equipped gearboxes (Liberty Pro-Shift, Liberty Face Plate, Dog Engagement, etc.)
– Synchro gearboxesdo not work with this system
- Active traction control by wheel speed. Identifies loss of traction by comparing wheel speed and retards ignition timing (according to configuration). Under extreme situations, applies progressive ignition cuts to control traction. *1*2
- Firmware update over the internet *3
- In order to make flat shifts possible, GearController reads a strain gage sensor installed on the shift lever. When the driver forces the lever to shift gears, GearController cuts the ignition for tenths of a second to allow disengagement of the current gear and the engagement of the next one
- Strain gage sensor installation is not included in the product’s price and its installation must be done by FuelTech personel
- Contact FuelTech tech support to check compatibility of your shifter before buying
- Dimensions: 140mm x 80mm x 30mm *1: Using integrated CAN port. *2: Compatible only with FT300, FT350 e FT400. *3: FuelTech USB-CAN Converter needed
– sold separately.
Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
Active traction control and power-shift function.
Gauge - AEM X-Series 150psi Oil Pressure Gauge
Boost Controller - FuelTech
Sensor - Crankshaft Trigger Wheel/Blade (2G DSM - EVO 8/9)
AEM X-Series EGT Gauge 0-1800°F / 0-1000°C
Electrical - OEM Alternator (Evo 8/9)
Gauge - AEM Tru-BoostX Gauge-Type Boost Controller
Sensor - AEM Tru Boost Sensor Upgrade
Sensor - AEM MAP Sensor Kit
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Get on the list
& get exclusive deals
Enter your email address for special offers from Neon
, Boostin Performance, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.