Evo X & RalliArt
2116 Stonington Ave, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Let's Stay In Touch
Evo X & RalliArt
Electronics & Gauges
AEM X-Series GPS Speedo Gauge 0-160 MPH
Display ground speed, course and altitude via an included 10Hz GPS receiver. Integrates with Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or EMS-4 to add track mapping, and an included Vehicle Speed signal can be outputted to an existing speedometer to eliminate the need for a vehicle speed sensor.
GPS Receiver 10HZ (35-3437)
Red Connectors (35-4302)
Rubber Band (35-8617)
GPS Cable Power/IO GPS (35-3456)
GPS Sensor (35-3431)
Black Bezel Black Faceplate
AEMs X-Series GPS Speedometer (PN 30-0313) display ground speed, course and altitude via an included 10Hz GPS receiver. Users can integrate the X-Series GPS Speedo into an Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or EMS-4 to add track mapping, and an included Vehicle Speed signal can be outputted to an existing speedometer to eliminate the need for a vehicle speed sensor.
A 10Hz GPS receiver receives speed, heading and altitude data from multiple satellites at 10 samples/second providing excellent accuracy and reliability. The GPS receiver includes a magnet and adhesive bottom for exterior mounting on the vehicle. The X-Series GPS Speedometer Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0313-ACC, sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
- Displays ground speed, heading and altitude!
- Integrate with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 or EMS-4 via AEMnet CAN bus to add track mapping!
- Transmit vehicle speed to an existing speedometer without needing a VSS sensor
- User selectable units of measurement (US or Metric) 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately, PN 30-0313-ACC)
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Compatible with 16v vehicle systems
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
ECU - Haltech Elite Race Expansion Module (REM) (DSM/Evo)
ECU - Haltech Elite 1000 ECU (DSM/Evo)
Boost Controller - FuelTech
Gauge - AEM Tru-BoostX Gauge-Type Boost Controller
AEM X-Series 100psi Oil/Fuel Pressure Gauge
ECU - Haltech Elite 2500 T ECU (DSM/Evo)
Gauge - AEM Fail Safe Wideband
ECU - Haltech Elite 750 ECU (DSM/Evo)
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Get on the list
& get exclusive deals
Enter your email address for special offers from Neon
, Boostin Performance, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.